Dianabol is an extremely popular steroid all over the world for its amazing properties when talking about physique and performance enhancement, especially about growing lean muscle mass and strength.
Due to its mind blowing effects in terms of training performances and growing muscles fast – Dianabol (often known as Dbol) is a steroid that ended being most popular steroid.
The fact that this is an orally active steroid which comes as tablets (making it very easy to be administered) and the fact that although is very effective and powerful steroid, Dianabol remains pretty safe in terms of side effects and not damaging too much your organs and overall your health.
But since is so effective at growing muscles, is so popular and is generally considered so immensely helpful – lots of people start abusing Dianabol, unfortunately.
An improper use of Dbol would inevitably lead to negative side effects and by administering it too much, the side effects would be even more and even worse. That’s why is highly important to learn how to use it properly.
But unfortunately, there are situations (although they are rare) in which people do get negative side effects of taking Dianabol even with a proper use. This could be because the specific person either had some health issues before even starting with Dianabol cycle, or simply because his tolerance to the anabolic steroid is low.
- In whichever the case, we think that everyone should wonder “what are the side effects of taking Dianabol?” before administering the compound because this way, they would know what to expect out of using it.
Is good to know about the benefits, is good to know how to properly administer Dianabol but is also going to be good to know about the adverse effects too. So, let’s get to answering
What are the side effects of taking Dianabol
Damage to the liver which can lead to:
- Liver cirrhosis
- Liver failure
- Liver cancer;
Natural testosterone production inhibition which can lead to:
- Low sexual desire
- Low mood
- Muscle loss;
Androgenic related side effects which can lead to:
- Oily skin
- Acne outbreak
- Excessive growth of hair on the body and face
- Head hair loss (male pattern baldness)
Estrogenic related side effects which can lead to:
- Water retention in muscles
- Overall fluid retention
- Excessive flatulence
- Growth of man boobs (gynecomastia)
- Swellings in various parts of body
High blood pressure which can lead to:
- Risk of heart attack;
- Might have a negative effect on your cholesterol values;
- Upset stomach
- Nausea and others.
These are not all the side effects that are possible from using Dianabol, but these are some of the most well known and most commonly reported ones.
Good news is that most of these side effects can be controlled, reduced and avoided.
Whether or not side effects would appear, it greatly depends on you alone. How bad those side effects would be and which side effects would appear, also depends on you.
The dosage, cycle length, what other compounds you add, what is your tolerance, do you have some health issues are only a few factors that come at play in how bad those side effects would be.
- For example, by having a low dosage (say – 30 mg a day of Dianabol) at a short cycle length (4-6 weeks) and you are healthy enough, then is very unlikely you would get side effects as long as you keep your liver healthy and estrogenic side effects away.
- You could add liver protective compounds to a Dianabol cycle and estrogenic side effects are controlled with aromatase inhibitors. Natural testosterone inhibition is not a problem as long as you go through a good Post Cycle Therapy with good SERMs like Nolvadex and/ or Clomid.
- Androgenic side effects are very unlikely to appear to those that are not genetically prone to get such side effects and in the same time, properly working out and having a good diet is going to ensure you stay away from cholesterol and cardiovascular negative effects.
Buy Dianabol here.